Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hilversum apple chicken

During the weekend, I went to Amir's place. It was a really great experience. I was treated like his big bro. Really honoured to be at his place. His hospitality was great and his friends are super cool.


This is Juan Amir's friend a super smooth Columbian Dutch guy.




Vincas sed "I wanna cook Apple chicken!" and I sed "Let Me buy the Chicken!". It was friday and Friday is the day for fresh chicken!! yesss!!. It was veeery yummy especially with my Nasik Kunyit and all of us were eating with our hands. Vincas was eating with both of his hands of course.













This is Pijus cutting the chicken. It was very soft and tender and most importantly Halal coz I bought it. Vincas tgh lapas sekarang actually pastu Pijus dok buat slow haha panas aa kawan


The right picture is me waiting for good old Pijus to cut the chicken. Dori... I think she's having her meatloaf













I know, I'm supposed to arrange the picture but I dun reallly have the time for it so hantam sajalaaa.



No comments:

Post a Comment