Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saljun

Here I am in my office craving for ideas.
Its nearly ten and i'm still stuck
Snow cheers me up
Where the heck is the literature for rationality and secularization
Searching....
Searching....
Cant wait for Fridays swimming
A pleasure for the EYES, body and soul
I guess I can forget about conferences in the middle east now
Stumble upon a blog that I hate
Why suddenly full of hatred?
Some people are just gifted in writing
or is it just a matter of practice


If you are the only Malay in the University and there are no other Malays around you, you'll start to appreciate the Malay culture. Its not that I'm homesick, heck I call my mom almost every day. Its just that sometimes I miss my culture. Thanks to you tube, I can listen to Malay songs... I mean, traditional Malay songs . Back to my apartment, I'm still with my kain pelikat and sometimes I eat while bersila. ... Not mentioning the Gulai rebung, nasi lemak and sambal that I cooked

Sometimes I miss Azan... not Azan pak pak Arab nie. Azan Malaysia. Kalau dapat dengar Azan pakcik HArun dekat Masjid Tg Bendahara kan best. Nanti balik Malaysia nak kena record Azan Pak Harun.

One more thing, gadis belanda bukanya tak cantik.... cantik. Tapi kalau dah hari-hari dah menghadap muka belanda, terasa muak pun ada. Sekali-sekala pergi ke kedutaan Malaysia tengok gadis Melayu alahaaaaiiii..... dengan sopan santunnya....


No comments:

Post a Comment