Friday, May 28, 2010

Akhir Zaman

Alhamdulillah, my regression results seems to be according to my hypothesis. Thanks for my dear Prof for his suggestions. Jonkoping conference pon dah register dah..... Credit card papa pon dah guna dah utk booking hotel. Hopefully before kenduri Nawal, boleh la submit paper tu.

N dah discuss ngan Justin regarding my intro and conceptual model. Its a rather broad discussion. But I did scope it down to some of the details. Furthermore, he suggested me further reading. Among other things that we've discussed which is very interesting is neo liberalism and he scoped it down to thatcherism and reaganism. It all happened during the reign of MArgeret Thatcher and Ronald reagen regardingthe concept of Free market. The way justin wanted me to relate it to religion specificallt Islam is something to think about. Memang menarik, aku mmg suka baca pasal neo conservatism. So, my argument is this... neo conservative notion of economy is of course for all the material purposes is not all accurate. Despite all the material goal people still have the conscience for salvation. Of course, if we are againts that, thatcherists will acuse us of having Marxist ideology. Yet again, Religion is the opiate of all masses :) huh pening tp seronok.

No comments:

Post a Comment