Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Change topic

Goshhh gotta crack my head on a new topic. The main concern is the data.... Where the heck am I gonna get the data??? NPL on Islamic product by state per se??? Goshhh Henk is comin back from US n I gotta show some progress. To start a problem statements takes alot..... Dah la tuee.. dengar roomers plaks saying that budget dah abis this year huhuuuu Owh Allah, help mE....

Hopefully I get to stay in hostel for a few more months.... Things can get a lil bit boring but I can manage. Shoot!! have to focus more.... things a lil bit blurry lately... tahajud pun tak bangun... I guess sbb tu kot macam tak tenang....... Kak Yus, kak Linda, Kak Eli n Kak liza, orang dah panggil Dr Dah.... Ziad bila lagi????????????? Susah buat local je laaaaaa..... Tp tringin nak pi holland....

Aduuuhhh...... mcm2 dalam otak......

No comments:

Post a Comment